Is your pain difficult to ignore and really starting to wear you down? Painkillers may make you feel better for a while, but the potentially dangerous side effects and risk of dependence make them a poor choice for the long term pain relief. Our clinic focuses on all-natural pain treatments to address the issue that’s causing your pain, and not just temporarily relieve your symptoms.
We have all-natural treatments to relieve your aches and pains
Contact our office to learn more
Pain Relief Treatment
In order to recommend the most appropriate treatment plan, we conduct a thorough exam. Your care plan could include chiropractic care, platelet-rich plasma injections, as well as physical rehab.
Chiropractic treatment is often combined with one or more therapies but can also be highly effective on its own for certain conditions.
We provide all-natural pain relief treatment for the following:
Pain Relief Center
We are a full-service pain relief center with decades of experience helping countless patients with many kinds of painful conditions, such as:
- Pain involving muscle, connective tissue, bone, or any damaged or degraded tissue
- Any type of joint pain, commonly in the shoulder, elbow, hip, or wrist
- Herniated, bulging disc
- Nerve damage or pinched nerves
- Ligament, tendon, or muscle injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries
- Rotator cuff and other shoulder issues
- Neck injuries such as whiplash
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone issues such as osteoporosis
- Plantar fasciitis and other kinds of foot pain
If you are looking for effective and long-lasting pain relief in Mesquite, Garland, Sunnyvale, Forney, Terrell, or any nearby city in Dallas and Kaufman County, call our medical clinic at (972) 285-6703 to schedule an appointment.