Is your pain difficult to ignore and really starting to wear you down? Painkillers may make you feel better for a while, but the potentially dangerous side effects and risk of dependence make them a poor choice for the long term pain relief. Our clinic focuses on all-natural pain treatments to address the issue that’s causing your pain, and not just temporarily relieve your symptoms.
We have all-natural treatments to relieve your aches and pains
Contact our office to learn more
Pain Relief Treatment
In order to recommend the most appropriate treatment plan, we conduct a thorough exam. Your care plan could include cellular tissue treatments, such as stem cell or platelet-rich plasma injections, as well as chiropractic care.
Stem cell and platelet-rich plasma injections are two of the most current pain treatments. They’re classified under regenerative medicine because of their high success rate in treating many types of pain by regenerating damaged tissue.
Chiropractic treatment is often combined with one or more regenerative therapies but can also be highly effective on its own for certain conditions.
We provide all-natural pain relief treatment for the following:
Stem Cell Treatment for Pain
The versatility of stem cells makes this treatment an exceedingly popular choice for pain relief. Mesenchymal stem cells are able to turn into whatever kind of cellular tissue is needed by the body. So, whether your pain is related to a bone, a muscle, a tendon, a ligament, or any other type of tissue, stem cells can repair or replace those damaged cells.
Our own stem cells lose the ability to efficiently repair damage the older we get. We all know how quickly children can heal from all kinds of injuries and illnesses. That is because young people have an abundance of vibrant stem cells available. When young donated stem cells are injected into the part of your body that’s causing you pain, they deliver a powerfully simulative boost to your body’s innate ability to heal.
Stem cell treatments offer several benefits:
- Treats the root cause of your pain
- Can help you to avoid risky surgery
- Causes very little discomfort and leads to no downtime after the injection
- Long-term pain relief
- Effective for a wide range of painful conditions, both chronic and acute
Pain Relief Center
We are a full-service pain relief center with decades of experience helping countless patients with many kinds of painful conditions, such as:
- Pain involving muscle, connective tissue, bone, or any damaged or degraded tissue
- Any type of joint pain, commonly in the shoulder, elbow, hip, or wrist
- Herniated, bulging disc
- Nerve damage or pinched nerves
- Ligament, tendon, or muscle injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries
- Rotator cuff and other shoulder issues
- Neck injuries such as whiplash
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone issues such as osteoporosis
- Plantar fasciitis and other kinds of foot pain
If you are looking for effective and long-lasting pain relief in Mesquite, Garland, Sunnyvale, Forney, Terrell, or any nearby city in Dallas and Kaufman County, call our medical clinic at (972) 285-6703 to schedule an appointment.